And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Scrap That! Design Team

Ok I can finally say it!!!

I was asked to join Scrap That!'s design team! I was honored and of course I joined!

Scrap That! is a Canadian company that is launching an exclusive scrapbook kit club on May 1st. Every month they will pride themselves in creating an innovative kit full of carefully selected high-end double sided papers, specialty papers, premium embellishments and one-of-a-kind specialty items. They will also include a collectable signature product , a layout sketch and one technique product including instructions and tips.

I will be working along side these wonderful ladies:
Vicky Alberto
Darien Anderson
Lidia Salas

The site is currently getting revamped due to new ownership. As soon as it's up and going, i will post a link!

So stay tuned!!!
~Karen

7 comments:

Darien said...

I'm So happy To be working wit you!!!! Love your work!!! And CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats on your new DT adventure!

Michelle said...

Woah! Congrats ! and be sure to post the link as soon as it's up...I've been looking for a Canadian kit club to join...shipping from the States is KILLING me!

Angelica said...

YAY!!!! Congrats Karen!!!!! I'm soooo happy for you...totally deserving!!

Rainbow said...

Yey Karen!! congratulations for the amazing news!!! I have to go to take a look on this ladie.... oh yes, Lidia?, lol.
I am so glad to be able to work with you Karen!!!!
Have a Happy Easter!!

byondbzr said...

Yay, congrats!!

Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats! What an accomplishment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails