And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Endings

As soon as I saw the Graphic 45 "Le Romantique" papers, I knew exactly what photo I would be using them for. These papers ar sooo gorgeous!

The book page idea came from Gabrielle, an amazingly talented scrapper. I felt the layout was blending in with itself too much, so I used a book page to add a splash of a different color, worked perfect because the title of the book is Happy Endings, which remained my title.=)


I finally got my hands on some Dusty Attic, such beautifully cut chipboard. I thought the chandelier would add an elegant touch. I inked it with some chalk ink, inked the edges brown, and lastly glammed it up alittle with stickles.


Ok first off a huge thanks to Angelica, she custom made this pin to match these papers for me. She did a perfect job! Thank you so so much! Be sure to check out her Etsy Shop, she has so mane gorgeous little goodies there. I chose to just use one large Prima flower and accent it with fancy cutwork from one of the pps, I didn't want to take away from the papers itself. So I kept it more simple. I finished off my cluster with some beautiful Zva pearls.


The photo is courtesy of Marisa Oldham Photography, an absolutely amazing photographer. I thank her from the bottom of my heart for having captured the memories of my special day in the way she did.
Thank you for visiting having a look.
Have a great Sunday!

((HUGS))
Karen

9 comments:

Tara Orr said...

wow - this is totally gorgeous - so soft and romantic - adore the book page your incorporated!!

Darien said...

Karen This is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it so much!!!!!! Gorgeous picture!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the chandelier chipboard and the distressed paper to go with the beautiful photo.

Jolanda said...

Hi Karen,very beautiful!!Love every detail and the papers are so beautiful!!Beautiful picture too.
Havea good day,Jolanda

Dakota Bear said...

Really beautiful!

Christine said...

Love it, Karen! Love that chandelier! Love the key and keyhole. Fabouls work as always!

valeria vac said...

THIS IS STUNNING KAREN!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!
VALERIA VAC

Kay said...

This is simply beautiful! The colors are so soft & delicate--& the design is just amazing! A very romantic wedding layout...

Angelica said...

karen, this is simply sooo sweet!!! You worked the g45!!!

THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails