And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Bonus Sketch 1 **Stuck?! Sketches**

I personally think my hubby should go out of town more often, I am rockin' and rollin' on my scrapbooking. It's great!

This layout was inspired by Stuck?! Sketches Bonus Sketch 1.

This is Jayden and his little cousin from my hubby's side. This was taken on our family vaca last week. We were floating down a river in Coeur D' Alene, ID. My first time going in an inflated raft and hoping for the best lol. I had fun. It was towards the end of the afternoon that the temp dropped and it got alittle nippy for the little ones, so she grabbed a towl and wrapped herself and Jay in it. It was the cutestsite.

Papers used in this one all from Basic Grey "Ambrosia". I'm not one to use orange for scrapping, BY ANY MEANS, but this collection just jumped at me, it's mean in my stash for a while and so I finally used it.


For the title, I painted it with acrylic paint, then litghtly stamped it w/ a script stamp and fnished it off with my little bottle of heaven, Diamond Dust. First time working with that stuff, it is awesome! If you don't have some, you should definitely get some! You can buy it here, plus check out all her beautiful handmade embellies, this girl has skills! :p


Be sure to give that sketch a try and enter it into the contest over at Stuck?!. The winner will receive a $10 voucher from What is Old is New Kits.
K off to play with my Sept. Scrap That! kit...yay for me! I think I'm going to spread it all out on the floor and do the happy wiggle in it first though..this kit is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S.

Til next time...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails