And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Family Treasures

I am back home from our family vacation and itching to get back into my scrappy routine=) Hubby is gone til Saturday so thats a whole lotta scrappy heaven time! It's been a rough past month, so lord knows I need the therapy.

Last night while the kids were fast asleep I put this together.
Some of you may recognize the photo, I posted a few wks back pictures I had taken of my son with this little car. The car belongs to my hubby's grandfather's sister who passed away a long time ago. While this little car sits on a shelf away from anybodys touch, the memory has been preserved in this layout.

The papers are all G45. I brought out my Zutter Distress It All to quickly distress all my edges, I forget how much I love that little guy, he makes distressing so easy.


Since the little car is brass, I was super excited to see I still had some brass Tim Holtz embellishments. They made this whole layout look so much more vintage..perfect touch!






Hope you all enjoyed this.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Off to finish my next layout=)

((HUGS))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails