And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stuck?! Blog Hop!!

As you all by now Stuck?! just celebrated it's first birthday since their relaunch...in celebration of that, she is hosting a blog hop!! woot woot!

It's pretty simple! Here's what you have to do...

***You must collect each of the letters from the Creative Team members blogs. Unscramble them and then send an email to stucksketches@optusnet.com.au with the winning word by midnight September 10th. You must also comment on each of the blogs to be eligible for the prize drawing!!***

Here's a list of the CT:
Chloe Nielsen
Crystal Bowman
Amanda WInchester
Alicia Ransley
Colleen Sheehy
Jasmine Shea
Kirsten Michelsen
Sarah Ward
Suzanna Lee
and myself=)

Here's my letter!!...'E'.

Hope you join in on the fun!

18 comments:

Tone K. said...

Yes...I almost have all the letters now ! :o)

Scrap Vamp said...

I started on the wrong end, I see. lol! But since the letters are scrambled anyway, I guess it doesn't matter! Karen, love your work. You layouts are always so beautiful and inspiring!

Krystle said...

Love the look of your blog!

Cindy Gay said...

Like your avatar photos.

Amanda L. said...

Love your August 1st sketch layout!

Mrs. Walrath said...

Thanks for sdharing your letter! I enjoyed your blog!

Leah said...

Thanks for the letter Karen. I am loving this blog hop!

Julene Matthews said...

Another E ,thanks and off to the next one.

Debbie said...

Thanks for the letter! This is my first blog hop!

Narelle said...

I even get to travel overseas on this blog hop! Woo Hoo!

Kimic said...

You have made a beautiful take on the 1. August layout :-D
Thanks for the E

Kelly Massman said...

Thanks for the letter! Your work looks great!

Sue said...

Thansks for the letter Karen! I adore your LO for the August 1st sketch at Stuck - stunning! :-)

Anne P said...

Beautiful Work and thanks for the letter.

Catherine Marie said...

So close! So close! Thanks! :D

Chantal said...

Love your work!!! I'm a fan! Thanks for the letter - off to hop some more!!

Wendy Crowe said...

You have some amazing layouts! I"m following your blog now! Thanks for sharing! And thanks for the letter!

Amanda Winchester said...

Hmm...another E. Interesting! Love your work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails