And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Love You

It's been a pretty quiet weekend around here, allowing me to scrap alittle.
The picture in this layout was taken this past summer in Idaho. I'm surprised at how fast I am getting all our vaca pictures scrapped.

I have had this canvas 12x12 piece for a while now, I cut a portion of it, used my script stamp and inked it alittle.

Here's a few other closeups.

Well I am off now. Time to do laundry. Yay!
Hope you all have had a great weekend!

6 comments:

Laila said...

lovely pic and gret LO

Cindy Gay said...

Like the tinted doilies and the touch of blue lace is very nice. Great photo.

Colleen said...

Beautiful LO. I love that photo.

MarĂ­a Castillo said...

Gorgeous page, love the pic!

Jolanda said...

Beautiful,love the little light blue accents!!Pretty!!!

carlies said...

this also beautiful Ilove the flowers and great
pictures!!
XXcarla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails