And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Imagine

I am pretty excited that I finally scrapped this picture..it's one of my faves of my son. Those big brown eyes just speak a million words.

Love the look of this layout.
This layout is a combo of the wonderful Graphic 45 papers and Tim Holtz embellishments...which if you ask me, is an absolute heavenly combination.


I tried the paper rolls on a previous layout and liked the result so I did it again. Except this time, I varied the sizes to add a more eye catching look.




For the G45 circle alphas, I distressed the edges and inked them, finished them off by adding some Glossy Accents in the center to add dimension to them.


Well that is all for now=)
Off to relax alittle before bedtime.
Hope you all have a GREAT week!

12 comments:

Jolanda said...

This is very beautiful and yes,you're right G45 & tim holtz is a perfect combination!!!
Have a nice day!!!

Laila said...

love ale he details and colour!! beauty LO!!

Cheryl said...

Love this one girl!

Darien said...

Karen, that is a Gorgeous lo!!! I love what you been doing with boy's lo's!!!! Great inspiration!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love all the layers and especially the rolled paper. The combination fits perfectly with the darling photo.

Vicky Alberto said...

so so gorgeous, love this lo

About Naez said...

Hello Karen abosoutely love your LOs especially this manly LO...awesome work.

Jan said...

love this LO!

byondbzr said...

Gorgeous girl!

Susan said...

Just blogging around this evening and found your blog. Every blog I read seems to be a little different in some ways, yet they all are so unique in their own way. One thing for sure is all you ladies are so talented. Thank you so much for letting me visit.
http://amazingcouponandcoupondeals.blogspot.com

BarbaraW said...

Awesome layouts. Beautiful work. Welcome to the CI DT.

carlies said...

what a cool layout I like those little paper rolls.
it's always a surprise when I come to visit your blog have made wonderful layout!!!!!

Have a good evening
XX Carla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails