And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Scrap That! October Kit Reveal!!

Good Morning everyone!
Today I bring you the reveal of the October Scrap That! "Autumn Rain" kit. The papers featured are from Scribble Scrabble "Sweete Shoppe" and a taste of the Graphic 45 "Steampunk Debutante"! The colors in this kit are such rich fall colors with a splash of teal...bold and beautiful! Also included are some handmade items from our fellow DT member's Etsy Shop(Vicky Alberto).

Ok now onto sharing!
Here is my first layout. I was sooo ecstatic to see we were going to be playing with G45 Steampunk, I had been eyeing those papers for a while.

As you can see we got some gorgeous coordinating Prima roses, also this neat little porcupine quill.


Loved the dramatic look of this dramatic black bloom trim, which I embellished with a few of the Prima centers(included in the kit).


We received a couple bling designs in the kit, this one was my fave. Look at how intricately designed it is, and it's HANDMADE!!


As for my second layout with this kit, it was inspired by the fabulous sketch that came with this kit, designed by our sketch designer LG. The sketch called for 3 pictures, I used one in place of the 3.
The papers on this layout are the featured ones in this kit from Scribble Scrabble.

We were given a pack of Bo Bunny chipboard pieces, I took one of the brackets and painted it brown to better match my page. (the rub on came from my stash).

The cream roses are from Vicky's Etsy Shop, all I did was ink it up a bit. The orange and yellow flowers I made using my Retro Flower Punch. As you can see there was also some fussy cutting involved for the leaves. The technique item for this months kit was CORK, pretty neat stuff.
You catch a bit in this closeup.

I hope you have enjoyed these projects.
Stop by HERE and pick your kit up.
And check out the rest of the creations using this kit over at the Scrap That! Ning Community!

I will have another layout to show you soon!=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails