And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Back to School--First Grade

Just popping in real quick to share a layout I had made a while ago, just haven't had time to post it.

It's good ol' Nikki on the first day of school this year(1st grade). She took it upon herself to pick out her whole outfit. Her headband to match her outfit...and wanted to pose just like this! lol She is sooo sassy..love her!

I used my Cosmo Cricket "Fleuriste" paper collection for this layout, which I'd have to say is my all time fav collection of theirs.


I glimmer misted the doiley with one of my favorite colors..Graphite.

Here is a closeup on the flower cluster.


Ok, off to do another load of laundry...argh lol.
Hope you all have a fab day!
((HUGS))

13 comments:

Kimic said...

Wauw Karen, what a gorgeous layout. The flower cluster is fabulous :-D

Cindy Gay said...

It's a great outfit and great lo.

Tracy said...

Beautiful layout.

Jolanda said...

amazing work!!!such a sweet pic!

Cassie said...

I love this!!!
It is absolutely gorgeous!!
I would love it if you came and linked up to our party!!
http://www.paperissues.blogspot.com/

shelley said...

gorgeous LO... love the sass!!! :)

KateB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KateB said...

love the non-traditional back-to-school layouts...love the graphite and black (flower) combo.

LG said...

This is divine! So elegant and playful at the same time. You rock!

Alia said...

Well isn't this just perfect, Karen!

Crystal Bowman said...

Gorgeous page!! So beautiful and feminine!!

carlies said...

this wonderful design.

have a nice day!!!

Angelica said...

Such a cute page!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails