And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

**IOD**--Precious Miracle

Ok so this is exciting for me! My very first design team layout for IOD. I received their box full of such pretty goodies! I was like a little kid opening a present...."ooooh....ahhh" lol.

I found this picture of Nikki when she was only 2 days old and I knew I would use the oh so cute "Lullaby Girl" collection for this one.


I decided to use some of the patterned paper to make the flowers.=) Using my all time fave flower punch..the Retro Flower.

If you want to recreate this flower, here is the tutorial for it. Super easy!

Here's a closeup on the beautiful cardstock stickers thatgo with this collection.

I also used a few of my Creative Inspirations Shimmer paints, to paint the flowers I cut out from one of the sheet. I used Green Olive on the leaves, Sunshine for the center and lastly Rose Quartz for the petals, super shimmery and pretty!!

Well hope you enjoy this one! If you haven't bought this line yet, I suggest you do!!! I loved it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails