And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Scrap That! December Kit Reveal

Its Reveal Day for the Scrap That! December "Holiday Magic" kit!!
Let me just tell you, if you are looking for a christmas kit, this is the kit for you!! It is GORGEOUS, featuring the IOD "Night Divine" papers, paired with the beautiful Prima blooms. It is perfect for those holiday pictures! Or even non traditional layouts as well.

Here's my first layout using this kit. This is Nicole last year helping trim the tree. The papers were PERFECT for the tones in this picture.


Check out the beautiful BoBunny trim. So elegant. And those IOD cardstock stickers. For the little red flowers, here's the tutorial by Gabrielle. Try it out, if you haven't already. Once you do, you will be hooked! The pearl centers in the flowers, were originally white, I simply painted them with Creative Inspirations paint in Gold. =)

Also included in the kit, was this divine Prima branch.

Here's my 2nd layout. Last Christmas was Jayden's first and he absolutely loved opening all his gifts. he was in awe by everything. I am surprised he kept his Santa hat on the whole time. lol.

Scrap That! kits never fail to include some of the most beautful Prima flowers.

We also got a Prima stamp in the kit, which I used sporadically in some areas. I prestamped some of the ink off first before stamping my layout. I was going for the slight faded look. That way it blended in with the paper better.

I am telling you, if you want a Christmas kit, this is the kit for you! So be sure to stop by Scrap That! and pick yourself up a kit, before they sell out.
Also check out what the rest of the design team ladies did with this kit. You can find the on the right sidebar of my blog.

For those of you who celebrate the holiday, I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Off to catch some zzz's before I black friday shop @ Old Navy!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails