And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

My Dream**IOD**

Ok it's 10:50 pm, I should be tucked away in bed but I'm not because I napped this afternoon and now I have to suffer the consequences for that ation..Grr!
I said I would be back to share something else with you.

Here's a design team layout I made for IOD, using the "Loolah" collection.

I made my own flowers, sprinkling them with Diamond Dust. =) I used some of the Loolah rhinestone brads as the centers for the 2 smaller flowers.


Here's are a couple of closeups on the cardstock stickers.
*For my title, I used one of the alpha sticker sheets, which if you look closely, you're really suppose to peel off just the letters and use them for your title, but I LOVED the small print that completed the title so I just cut out the whole square from the sheet, making it my title.=)

Products used: Paper: Loolah Collection (25559),(25576),(25558),(25560),(25555); Pearls & Brads (26501),(26500); Cardstock stickers (26503),(25567),(25568),(26504); Die Cut Journaling Pad(26505)

Ok ladies That is all! Now off to bed and hopefully fall asleep soon!
Goodnight!
Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails