And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Stuck?! Sketch Reveal using IOD--January 1st

So it's 2011!!! 2011!!! Another whole year has passed! My son turns 3 in February!! This is nuts! 2011!!! Ah!!!

A new month brings a new sketch courtesy of Stuck?! Here is the January 1st sketch.


Here is my take on it.
Papers are from IOD's Loolah collection. This is a picture of Nik 2 years ago in Idaho during our summer vacation. She was trying to catch a little frog, no success though.

The sketch was a more simplistic design, which is different from my usual style but I must admit I liked keeping it simple for a change.


Check out the CT's takes on this sketch HERE!
Also, Stuck?! is having a Creative Team call, for the details, click HERE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails