And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Travel**Teresa Collins Travel Ledger

Here's a layout of Nik on the plane on our to El Salvador this last summer. My mother's side of the family lives there so Nikki got to meet them all for the first time! She brought so much to entertain her on the plane, as you can tell by this picture, she is pretty focused.

This layout features the Teresa Collins "Travel Ledger" collection, which was perfect for this layout and the direction I wanted it to go in. When I saw the transperency with the globe on it, I knew these were the papers for this picture.

Here are a few closeups:



If you look closely on the tag, I circled something...it says EL SALVADOR!! How awesome was that, to have this precise part of the world be on this tag! I was ecstatic!

Well thank you for looking!
Hope you all have a great night!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails