And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Stuck?! Sketch Reveal--Februay 15th

Time to share another Stuck?! Sketch, that of February 15th! This time I wanted to create a more masculine layout. Its of my son, Jayden, he is 2 in the picture. I just love how my little poses for me so easily(at time), such an easy subject to photo. Just love this little man to pieces.

The sketch:

My take:
Evrything on this layout is from the BoBunny collection "Cambridge".
Just love this collection for boy pictures, the papers are designed to appear so textured. LOVE IT!

Here are a few closeups:
For the Tim Holtz alphas, I simply inked them with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and finished them off with Glossy Accents to add dimension.

Here are some of the Cambridge chipboard pieces.

Take a minute to stop by Stuck?! as she introduces the new gals as well as returning to the Creative Team! Lovin' the fresh new faces we have to bring new styles of scrapbooking.

Well..til next time...Night!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails