And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Prima cards

Just dropping in to share 2 cards that I created-can you tell I have been on a card making kick. Lovin't it, now just need to start sending these babies out lol instead of hoarding them.

Both cards feature Prima papers from their latest release. This first card features the paper from Celebrate Jack & Jill, "Up, Up & Away".
I accented the edges of the folk heart with Tattered Rose crackle paint to add some texture.
Products Used: Paper(Celebrate Jack & Jill) #842895; Flower(Paloma Sparkling Spring) #548414.

As for my 2nd card, the papers are from the gorgeous Moulin Rough line. I really love the tan & blue color combo. =) Products used: Paper(Moulin Rouge) #842662; Flowers: Guava Peony.

Okie Dokie that is it for now! =)
Reminder****One more day to enter into my 1 year Anniversary giveaway! It closes tomorrow at midnight!
You all have a great night! ♥ Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails