And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Monday, March 14, 2011

Love You----*NEW* Prima

So I finally made some time to play with my **NEW** Prima goodies. I was so quick to order qlot of the new stuff as soon as it released, but as always...it usually sits for a while before I get around to playing with it...Well truthfully I made a handful of layouts with my new goods..just can't quite share them all with you.

But I can share THIS one=)
The papers are from "Celebrate Jack & Jill"...super cute papers might I add.

Absolutely loving the Matriarch collection of flowers. So delicate and feminine.

For the butterflies, I used one of Primas mini stamp sets, used a cream chalk ink and stamped the fluttering butteflies scattered throughout the layout.

Well that's it for tonight, short and sweet!

Oh oh oh! **NEWS**..So on the 16th is the 1 year anniversary of my blog! Yup ONE year!! And for that reason I am feeling a lil' generous...meaning...I will have a GIVEAWAY!!
So be sure to come back on the 16th!

K off to watch me a few more episodes of Weeds...totally hooked on that show right now!
♥ Karen

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Your layout is so beautiful. I agree very feminine and delicate

smdluxe said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! I love all the pink that you used.

Natasha said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the papers and all of the Prima yumminess! Am loving your recent photos of the kiddies!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

This is absolutely stunning! Well done on an outstanding layout...I LOVE the colours.

Dakota Bear said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love how you stamped the butterflies on the paper.

Jan said...

Beautiful LO's and a great giveaway :)

Vicky Alberto said...

Really gorgeous lo... you asked about mulberry paper my M's doesn't but any decent art supplies shop will.

carlies said...

WOW Absolutely stunning Karin and every Detail!!!
hugs Carla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails