And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Stuck?! Sketch Reveal--April 15th

Halfway thru the month! Woohoo...almost time for my birthday too..double woohoo!
It's that time yet again..here is the April 15th Stuck?! Sketch..


And my layout for it. The papers featured are Prima's newly released "Botanical" collection. I simply flipped it upside down. You will see lots of Dusty Attic in my upcoming layouts....there's a NEWLY STOCKED Etsy in town that is selling DUSTY ATTIC..check out Vicky's shop HERE!


I wanted to incorporate a little bit of green, so I misted over a Prima mask in the top corner. Then placed my bling swirl over the misted design.

I love the subtle gears and sprocket designs on the papers in this line...beautiful!


Take a moment to stop by Stuck?! to check out the other layouts.
WOW that was a rather short and quick post huh...hmmmm must be from exhaustion. Work was busy...busy...go go go!
And I am now feeling it.

So time to veg, curl up on the couch with a soft blacket and my fuzzy socks.
Goodnight everyone!

♥ Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails