And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Stuck?! Sketch Reveal--May 1st

Its May! May 1st! Which means 2 things...first, the reveal of the 1st Stuck?! Sketch, second....we leave Thursday for a very exciting family vacation to St. Mary's, Georgia! We are going to check the place out and if it's what everyone makes it out to be and we fall in love then we will start the planning to move! EXCITING! And we're going to Cumberland Island too! Ahh!! Wild horses on the beach!! Holy smokes Thursday will not come fast enough!

Ok so onto the sketch=)
It was designed by one of Stuck?!'s CT members, Julie Winks.















Here is my take:
Featuring Prima "Botanical" papers and gorgeous Prima blooms!
This sketch was my fave to date, it allowed me to design outside of my comfort zone. LOVE IT! Thanks Julie!
I have been doing alot more misting lately, I figured, I have an immense Glimmer Mist collection..so um use it dummy!! So I have been =) I misted the background paper to this layout using Frost & Olive Vine.



















A quick closeup of the blooms and my latest addiction...crinkled seam binding! Love that stuff!





Well that is it for now! Hope you are all having a great Sunday!
♥ Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails