And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Friday, July 22, 2011

Stuck Sketch Reveals-July 1st & 15th

Oh my! It has been a more than a month since I have posted something!!
Life has been so busy with work, vacations, the kids...just seems as though I couldn't find time to sit down and scrap. I suppose a took a step back and focused more on life for a moment...but good news! I am back!! =)

And here to share the 2 layouts created with the sketches courtesy of Stuck?!=)














My take:





































My take:





















I've been working with the August kit from Scrap That!...absolutely gorgeous! Stay tuned for the reveal on July 29th!! You wont want to miss it. Its beautiful!!


Til next time...

♥ Karen

5 comments:

redscrap said...

really nice
greeting mina

Fran Brunke said...

Every artist needs to recharge the batteries now and then...enjoy! beautiful layouts, love the rich plum and the cool blue tones.

Dara Lynn said...

Elegant and beautiful pages!!!!!! Your babies are soooo cute!! I know people always say "enjoy them when they are small"...how I wish I could have those days back! Missed YOU!!!

KellyCreates said...

Your work with the sketches is always fabulous, Karen! Love both these pages! That photo of you and your kidlets is adorable :)

Shona said...

gorgeous layouts Karen...fabulous takes on the sketches :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails