And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Life's a Beach--{IOD}

So I was a very happy girl the other day-when I opened the door and found a box-with MY name it. Thought to myself..hmmm I haven't ordered anything. Oh wait!! It's from Sally and Creative Imaginations...meaning IOD!!

So I got to work on some stuff today!
This layout features IOD's Beach Cottage collection, this is one of the most beautiful beach themed collections I have seen.
Lots of paper layering on this. And used fish netting for the 1st time...loved it!!

The picture was taken at Flagler Beach in Florida..so wish we were there right now!! Soon enough though... :p













I used lots of heavenly Dusty Attic on this layout. I altered the {Foliage, DA0506} with Olive Vine glimmer mist. So sparkly..so lovely.















For the title{Life's a Beach, DA0560}, I painted it with cream acrylic, then inked the lower portion with aqua and brown ink.
















Ok, time to fill out the thousands of papers Nikki brought home from school today. Yay...NOT!

Tomorrow I shall be back to share an altered project with you, something I RARELY do, safe to say I do those projects like once in a blue moon, well today must've been that blue moon. =)
See you tomorrow.
Goodnight. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails