And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Saturday, October 8, 2011

New Etsy in town...and she's MINE!!! ~Flourishing Creations~

So as you have noticed, I have been MIA from my blog for the past few months, other than the Scrap That! kit Club Reveals.

...well it's because I have been spending all my time and energy on building up my baby...

...she's an ETSY SHOP!
~Flourishing Creations~
Totally feel giddy saying that! I debated it for so long and took the jump with the love and support from my husband. I sell hair accessories for all ages, from newborns to adults, I also carry bridal hair accessories.

Grab a cup of hot cocoa, a warm blanket, snuggle up and take a few minutes to take a little wander thru my shop.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

((HUGS))
♥ Karen

Be sure to look at the post before this one for the Scrap That! Blog Hop. Lots of prizes to be one! And a wonderful Guest Designer- Jeni O' Connor.

4 comments:

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Way to go, Karen! Your shop looks awesome and your creations gorgeous! Best of luck and lots of success!

Fran Brunke said...

Congratulations, Karen! The creations of your heart are beautiful. Best, Fran

Cindie said...

Glad to see that you are back. Best of luck to you in your new endeavor!

Vicky Alberto said...

so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails