And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Friday, May 7, 2010

Jayden and Abuela{Grandma}

I have had this photo and have been meaning to scrap it and finally go taround to it. It's Jayden and his Abuela{grandma},my mom on his first Easter. He was a month old!

Papers are from My Mind's Eye "29th St. Market" Collection.


I used the clear packaging that came with my small Prima roses as well as the greenish packaging that came with my Tea Roses. They're packaging just gets better and better!


I took one of the Zva bling flowers and added a Prima hydrangea to the center along with the pearl the Zva flower came with.

Thanks bunches for the visits!
~Karen

6 comments:

ann said...

Beautiful colour combo xx

Darien said...

This is Really Gorgeous!!!!! What a sweet picture!!! love those pps!!!! You did Beautiful!!!!!

Jolanda said...

Hi Karen,It's very beautiful!Love the picture it's so sweet!
Beautiful papres you used!
Greetings,Jolanda

Melissa said...

Hi Karen, more beautiful work! stop by my blog when you get a chance, I have something for you there!

Amanda Sevall said...

So pretty! :)

valeria vac said...

Hi Karen, You know I admire your LOs that's why I have something for you in my blog
www.valeria-vac.blogspot.com
Hugs
Valeria Vca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails