And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Scrap That! Kit Club Raving Time!!! Calling all Scrappers!!

Calling all scrappers!

Ok I just got my June kit from SCRAP THAT! in the mail today! And wow buddy let me tell you!!...It is jaw to the floor amazing. Full of beautiful goodies! The colors, the designs, the embellishments all of it....beautiful! So excited about it that I am going to start my designs today! (Cleaning and laundry can wait, right?!)

I am sure you will be head over heels about it as I am..wish I could tell you more about it...but I can't. ;)

What I CAN tell you though, is STAY TUNED for our reveal day on May 26th! Or maybe Lori(Scrap That! owner) will give one of us the go ahead to give you a little sneak peek of one of our designs!

Stay Tuned! See you on the 26th!!!
~Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails