And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I won! I won!

So MME's Blog has wonderful monthly blog challenges and I have been participating in them...and this month I won! I won! Woohoo! So ecstatic!

Here is the layout that I submitted, all the pps are from their "Little Boy Blue" and "Little Miss Muffet" collections, which I bought at my LSS, being we carry all their newest releases.


Thank you so much MME for choosing my layout as the winner...so honored to have been chosen.

Be sure to check out their challenges! They are oodles of fun.

10 comments:

Jolanda said...

Congrats to you!!!this LO is very nice...i understand why you won!!
Have a good day,Jolanda

Darien said...

Of Course you Won!!!! YOU DID FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! You go Girl!!!!!!!! Beautiful picture!!!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! It is a wonderful page and no surprise at all that you won!!! So excited for you!!!

julie said...

YAHOO FOR YOU! DO YOU GET A PRIZE?

Cindy Gay said...

Like the burlap and love the sepia toned photo. Can see why it was a winner.

Tara Orr said...

oooh love the earthy tones in this!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see your doily layout !! (they're addicting and yes, my latest obsession)

Angelica said...

yay!!! Congrats girlie!!! That's a awesome boy page!!

Jodi said...

CONGRATS KAREN!!!!

Southern Moments said...

Woohoo doing the happy dance for you..lol don't watch though cuz i can't dance.hahahha Your LO is awesome and it's no wonder you won..fabulous work as always.

Scrap Vamp said...

Congratulations, Karen! The layout is so cute that you definitely deserved to win!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails