And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Scrap That! July Kit Reveal


I am excited to reveal to you Scrap That!'s July "Victorian Romance" Kit and it's amazing papers and embellishments. This kit is gorgeous. The papers are subtle and elegant and the embellishments are just sooo pretty. From the crocheted doileys to the heavenly Prima flowers and everything in between.

My first layout is of my son Jayden and his little friend Dailey. He hugged her and shortly there after they fell over as you can tell with the slight lean.

Here are the beautiful Prima flowers, the colors went so well with these papers. I took a pearl spray from my stash to complete my corner cluster.


The My Minds Eye Lush alphas we got were pretty, I acented them with the rub ons on top and bottom, which I thought looked quite puuurdy;)


My second layout is of me on my wedding day. I thought the color of these papers would go great with this photo, being they were cream and my dress was ivory. I cut a circle then matted it on brown cardstock, cut it with scalloped scissors, then lastly hole punched all the way around.


The butterfly I altered with Olive Vine Glimmer Mist, wanted to coordinate them to the pretty Prima blooms.


I cut the chipboard piece in 2 and altered it with the Vintage Photo Distress Stickles we got. I layered the Prima blooms on the crocheted doileys. Aren't those Caravan Prima blooms gorgeous!?


Here is my latest project. I bought this beautiful off white shadow box frame from my LSS and thought I could so use it for one of my projects with these papers.


The bracket shape is a chipboard piece we got in the kit, I covered it with some of the pp and used the Prima lace all around it. Stamped my quote in it, embellished my corner and tada I have a nice little decor piece for the day that I finally have a scrappy room hahaha.


Be sure to head over to Scrap That!'s Community Gallery to check out the rest of the design teams beautiful projects! Also be sure to stop by Scrap That! to be one of the first to get your hands on this kit!!! You won't want to miss out!

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting.
Have a GREAT weekend!
((HUGS))
Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails