And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I made the team!!!

Ok so I can finally say it...I was extended an offer to be a part of the Stuck?! Sketches Creative Team!!! How exciting!!! It's a fortnightly sketch blog for those looking to get their creative juices flowing.

I had been watching their blog for a while, noticing their great sketches and was so excited to hear back from them. =)

Congrats to all the ladies that also made the team. Excited to work with Sara and all the gals using these awesome sketches!

5 comments:

Chloe :-) said...

Congrats Karen!! Welcome to the team :-) looking forward to working with you :-)

Colleen said...

Congrats! So happy!

BeeBeebabs said...

Congrats

Rainbow said...

Congratulations Karen!! this is so awesome!!
Hugs
Lidia

Angelica said...

Yay Karen!!! That is so awesome girl!!! Congrats!!!!

((HUGS))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails