And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

July 1st--**Stuck?! Sketch**

Here is the July 1st Stuck?! Sketch.

And here is how I interpreted it, I slightly rotated it.

The papers are from My Mind's Eye "The Spiders Web" collection...some of the papers in this line are so versatile for other themes. By looking at this, you'd never think they're halloween pps.

The frame is a DA piece which I crackled painted with Black soot.

I chose to not mat my photo with cardstock, I wanted to try something different. So I framed it with a Daisy D's frame rub on...love the look!


The larger flower is a Petaloo, was so stoked to see I had one left from the package to use on this layout. I took its original center out and placed a Creative Imaginations brad in its place. The surrounding flowers are Prima.=)

Be sure to check out the Stuck?! Sketches blog! Awesome sketches to get your creative juices flowing and plenty of inspiration from the creative team.

Well thank you for stopping by=)
Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails