And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

You & Me

This layout is a bit different from my usual style, I tried sooo hard to not use flowers and succeeded..thank goodness for pin wheels!!

The photo is of my husband and son on the dock of the Coeur D' Alene Lake in Idaho.
They were just sitting there and I thought "oh my god! This is a perfect photo op!" so snap snap and I got it!
The papers are all from Fancy Pants "My Family" collection, love the colors and designs.

So I needed SOMETHING to take the place of my usual flowers...I gave it a go at trying to make pin wheels, and I must admit that I LOVE how they turned out.

I have seen lots of little rolls of pps on projects lately, so I also tried that out too. In the end the layout turned out pretty simple, but I like it, it allows the picture to really stand out.

Well I hope you enjoy this layout.
Been really busy scrapping this weekend. Haven't made time for it for almost 2 weeks, and I needed my fix BAD!
Til next time...(which should't be too far away) :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails