And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

*Creative Inspirations*--Darling

Ever since I got my DT package from Creative Inspirations Shimmer Paint, I can't stop playing with these beautiful paints!!
First off, I'd like to thank Darien for the editing of this picture! Thank you!!
All papers used on this layout are from My Mind's Eye "Bella Bella".

For the large flower I used a wonderful and EASY tutorial by Gabrielle, click HERE for it. They're sooo easy to make! try it out! Love them!

Alright here's the closeup of the Dusty Attic piece I altered with the CI paints. Look at the shimmer! Soooo pretty! I painted the whole piece with Beige, then using my fingers I dabbed some Chocolate on and Antique Copper as well, to achieve a more rusty look.

Stop by the Creative Inspirations Blog to check out the other gals and what they have created with these pretty paints!
Thank you for stopping by!

Creative Inspirations Paints used:
Chocolate
Beige
Antique Copper

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails