And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Thursday, October 7, 2010

*Creative Inspirations*--Darling

Ever since I got my DT package from Creative Inspirations Shimmer Paint, I can't stop playing with these beautiful paints!!
First off, I'd like to thank Darien for the editing of this picture! Thank you!!
All papers used on this layout are from My Mind's Eye "Bella Bella".

For the large flower I used a wonderful and EASY tutorial by Gabrielle, click HERE for it. They're sooo easy to make! try it out! Love them!

Alright here's the closeup of the Dusty Attic piece I altered with the CI paints. Look at the shimmer! Soooo pretty! I painted the whole piece with Beige, then using my fingers I dabbed some Chocolate on and Antique Copper as well, to achieve a more rusty look.

Stop by the Creative Inspirations Blog to check out the other gals and what they have created with these pretty paints!
Thank you for stopping by!

Creative Inspirations Paints used:
Chocolate
Beige
Antique Copper

10 comments:

Jolanda said...

can't say anymore than "PRETTY"

Jan said...

absolutely beautiful and so elegant!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Congrats for winning DT at IOD!!! love this layout too!

Cindy Gay said...

Wonderful framing on the adorable photo. I have that pink background paper and love it......haven't scrapped with it yet!

Cheryl said...

That DA piece came out really nice!! Love your flowers.

Southern Moments said...

Beautiful LO!! Gotta love that DA!

Darien said...

Really Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Marilyn said...

wow this is a gorgeous layout! I really like your work! You are such an inspiration! Congrats for the DT team! You deserve it!

Fryne said...

gorgeous creation!!! love it all

LG said...

Hi sweetie!

Thank you very much for leaving such sweet and thoughtful comments on my blog. You are such a doll and I really appreciate you spending some of your precious time viewing my post.

I do apologize for not being able to visit that often. I love your blog and the inspiration is overflowing. Keep it up! Keep creating those gorgeous projects. Have a great week!!!!

xoxo
LG

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails