And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Sunday, October 10, 2010

IOD Creative Team!!!

So I was lucky enough to catch the DT call for IOD(Iron Orchid designs) over at Facebook, and I made the team! This is so exciting! Made my entire day to read the announcement. They're lines are always soooo elegant and beautiful!
Can't wait to start playing!!

Here's the full Creative Team list:
and well...MYSELF!!

Stay Tuned for some projects using their beautiful products!
Have a great rest of your weekend!=)

11 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

Congrats to you Karen...You are on a roll!

Jan said...

woo-hoo and CONGRATS!

Gerry said...

Hi Karen! Congrats girl!!!! Your work is always so beautiful! Can`t wait to see your creations! Hugs, Gerry

LISA said...

Karen!! That is awesome!! Congrats girl!!! Your work is divine and they are lucky to have you!!! I love IOD!! Congrats!!

Jasmine S said...

Yey, congrats to you. I will have to pop over and take a look. Well done and well deserved.

Darien said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You so deserve it!!!! Your work is Beautiful!!!!!

Ivana Camdzic said...

CONGRATS KAREN!!!!!!!!!! O my gosh, that is SUCH wonderful news!! You totally deserve to be on that DT! I am looking forward to checking out your beautiful work!!!

Cheryl said...

WOOT WOOT...you are the bomb girl!!! Remember to give me the link for DT calls. I would to try one day lol...if I get the courage!!

LG said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Colleen said...

Big Congrats!!

Vicky Alberto said...

Congrats, you U.S. girls are so lucky to be eligible to be on such great manufacturer design teams. You deserve it Karen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails