And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Exciting News from Creative Inspirations Shimmer Paint DT

I made the team!! I did!!
I was extended the opportunity to join the Creative Inspirations Shimmer Paint Design Team! Of course I accepted.=) So excited to be a part of this!
I got my package a few days ago, wow!! Box FULL(55 colors to be exact) :p of beautiful shimmer pots of paint.



The amount of shimmer in these pots is amazing.

Here is the full list of DT members:
Kendra Sand
Barbara Washington
Shelly Schmit
Jan Hennings
Samantha Star
Chris Dickinson
Rebecca Price
Kianel
Jenn Koss

There are going to be alot of changes going on over at the CI blog, it's going to get a definite activity boost with daily postings, weekly challenges, tutorials and MUCH MORE. So stay tuned to it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails