And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Holiday Wonder

Ah!! I made a christmas layout, am I making you anxious over the holiday creeping up? Because I secretly am, with as fast as the time seems to be going, Christmas will be here before you know it!!

This picture is of my son last year in our front yard, this tree was exactly his size and he was totally loving it. He could finally take in the awe of all the christmas lights...you have to love the fun that kids bring to the holidays.

All papers in this layout are from Bo Bunny "St. Nick" collection.


Did some fussy cutting of the holly. Fussy cutting is such a pain but the end result is always nice. Not everything comes easy =)


Here I go with that faded script stamping again. When I get stuck on something, I REALLY get stuck I suppose.




Well hope you enjoyed this layout.
Off to a scrapbooking party now, did I mention the gals at my work kick butt? Well they do!

As always, thank you bucnhes for visiting.
Til next time...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails