And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Imagine

So I am pretty stoked, for 2 reasons!
First, we are expecting a BIG snow storm here in Prescott, AZ, we're expecting a good foot of snow!! The temp has dropped like crazy! ok ok a foot is proly NOTHING compared to what some of you may get where you live, but for us folks, this is BIG! So I am excited, we'll get to play in it as Jayden calls it "no!! mom look no!!!" instead of snow..lol its the cutest!
Ok, second reason, I got a Cricut Expression for Christmas and finally had time to take it out of it's box, her name is Betty;) I know, alittle behind on the Expression bandwagon, but hey I'm on. And I loooove it!

ok I suppose now I should move onto the rest of my post...
Here's a layout I made of Nik, as soon as I took, I knew which papers I would be using.
The pps are from Webster's Pages "Life's Portrait". The papers were so soft and whimsy, which was just right for this picture.


Here's a closeup of the bloomers paired with a handmade flower. The hyndrangeas on either side were cut from a WP paper. Love that sparkler rhinestone center for the main flower, those pieces are so beautiful and vintagey.

I cut the small circles from another WP paper to simulate snowflakes and just layered them on the WP lace trim.
Products Used: Life's Portrait Papers(US1748D), (US1749D), (US1746D),(US1747D); 6x6 paper kit(WPK16); Alphas: Storytellers Color: Paris(WS1025); Bloomers: Green; Vintage Inspired Netting: GOLD(WN1000); Lace trim(TM7043); Sparklers: Glitter(WGs01), Scalloped(WSS14)

Everything you see on this project, you can find in Tracy's shop, Stay True to God. Check it out!
I hope you find inspiration within this layout. Take time to stop by WP's ning InspireME.

Night!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails