And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Merry Christmas!!!

A day late but I hope everyone had a wonderful and magical Christmas. This christmas was by far the best one yet, my son(age almost 3) is at the age that he could finally take it all in and enjoy what was going on. He was soooo cute when he saw the gifts magically appear from Santa, he even scratched his head, he didn't understand how they got there lol, it was PRICELESS!

Above is a picture of the wreath that I made for our front door. It's MY VERY FIRST WREATH that I made. =) I must admit, I love how it turned out. All it took was a few poinsettias, ornaments and $3.00 wreath from Michaels. I bought a Bowdabra (hahaha! It's a little machine that helps you make gorgeous bows) like the one you see on this wreath...

Well just wanted to share this with ya ladies.
That's it.
Off to prepare my next post!...it'll be up in a few mins.
It's waaaay better than this one! The Scrap That! reveal :p...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails