And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Monday, February 28, 2011

Adorable Girl & card**IOD**

I enjoyed a 3 day weekend, spent 2 days of it scrapping and now I get to share=)
I dabbled in my IOD stash...

Here's a design team layout I created using the Lullaby Girl collection featuring the Unity/IOD Provencial Paris stamp set.



Here is a closeup on the stamps from this set: the butterfly as well as the frame and swirl border. This butterfly stamp has become one of my fave!

Products Used: Papers:Lullaby Girl(#26958),(#26960),(#26958),(#26962),(#26959); cardstock sticker:(#26963); Unity/IOD stamps: Provencial Paris Set (#IOD-784A)

Here's a card I put together using this collection as well.
Products Used: Papers: Lullaby Girl(#26954),(#26959),(#26961),(#26960); Unity/IOD stamps: Provencial Paris set(IOD-784A)

Off to bed I go...I will be back tomorrow to share the March 1st sketch from Stuck?! =)
Goodnight.

♥ Karen

4 comments:

carlies said...

ahhh what a cutie girl,and so beautiful page's also you created beautiful flowers
And wonderful punching to.
and love your card to wonderful!!!

Have very great day
Hugs Carla

Sue said...

Gorgeous LO, beautiful flowers and adorable dd. Love the LO and all the layering. Fab card aswell!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh exquisite! LOVELY work as usual.

KateB said...

I'm learning how to stamp (finally) and so love that Unity stamp set too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails