And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Adorable Girl & card**IOD**

I enjoyed a 3 day weekend, spent 2 days of it scrapping and now I get to share=)
I dabbled in my IOD stash...

Here's a design team layout I created using the Lullaby Girl collection featuring the Unity/IOD Provencial Paris stamp set.



Here is a closeup on the stamps from this set: the butterfly as well as the frame and swirl border. This butterfly stamp has become one of my fave!

Products Used: Papers:Lullaby Girl(#26958),(#26960),(#26958),(#26962),(#26959); cardstock sticker:(#26963); Unity/IOD stamps: Provencial Paris Set (#IOD-784A)

Here's a card I put together using this collection as well.
Products Used: Papers: Lullaby Girl(#26954),(#26959),(#26961),(#26960); Unity/IOD stamps: Provencial Paris set(IOD-784A)

Off to bed I go...I will be back tomorrow to share the March 1st sketch from Stuck?! =)
Goodnight.

♥ Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails