And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Sunday, February 27, 2011

**Graphic 45** DT Submission

Graphic 45....a DT call...my heart was racing when I first read their post.
I don't think I have been this excited over something scrapbook related..ever! Graphic 45 is alittle piece of heaven for me, it's divine...stunning...it's handsdown one of my FAVORITE manufacturers!

I made my first layout using G45's Communique line, ever since then I have been in love with their papers and now newly released Staples line, coordinating vintage embellishments?? Flowers?? Flowers by G45...it couldn't get any better than this!

To be given the honor to design for them would be an absolute dream come true. I'd have to admit it's one of my bucketlist things=)

{*takes a deep breath*}Here goes my submission...

**This was my very first layout using Graphic 45.**



Here goes to some restless nights, waiting for the announcement for finalists who made it to the 2nd round...My fingers and toes are crossed...ah!!!

13 comments:

Romy said...

Oh wow, your work with their collections is absolutely stunning...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you:) You would be a wonderful addition to their team.

Jolanda said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!I love their papers too,so beautiful and your work with it is amazing!!!
Have a nice day!!

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful!! good luck!

Sandi Smith said...

Good Luck Karen....beautiful work!

Fran Brunke said...

Beautiful work! Best of luck - all fingers and toes crossed for you.

Dara Lynn said...

Good luck Karen!!!!! Your work is stunning girlie!!! Fingers crossed!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh karen! These are sooooooo beautiful. All of them. GOOD LUCK..I wish the best for you!

Sonja said...

And again you made beautiful creations ! I also want to wish you good luck ...

Have a nice day,
Sonja
http://scrapadoe.blogspot.com

Dakota Bear said...

Your work is spectacular. Here's hoping you make the G45 DT.

Cheryl said...

YUP!! All of these pages are just amazing!!!Good luck girl!

Vicky Alberto said...

fingers and toes crossed for you!

carlies said...

Hey friend thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog .... I think it's so great that you came along
and that you've become a follower thank you
wow, you made a lot of beautiful layouts.
amazingly stunning and great details!!
I do hands folded that you may be Very good luck dear!!!
hugs Carla

KateB said...

you have a great eye for product placement and a knack for just the right amount of layering...G45 reveal is next week-hope you make it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails