And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

IOD Stamp..."Provencial Collection 'Paris'"

So as you all know by now, IOD has released its own line of stamps, produced by Unity Stamp Co. You will absolutely fall in love with the designs, they are just gorgeous! I was lucky enough to land my paws on 2 sets! I was in heaven when I received them.

Here I made a baby themed card using the Provencial Collection "Paris" stamps.
Papers are from the IOD "Lullaby Girl" collection.


Here is a closeup of the gorgeous, so intricate frame. **NOTE: The quote within the frame is not part of the IOD stamp set.**

I am a huge sucker for butterflies...check out the butterfly image that comes in this set. Isn't she a beauty!

Products Used: ItalicLullaby Girl Papers(#26959),(#26954),(#26958); Loolah combo brads(#26501); Rhinestones/Pearls: Loolah(#26500); Stamps: Provencial Collection..Paris(IOD-784A)

Stop by Unity Stamp Co. to check out the entire collection of stamps and also to buy yourself a set..you will definitely want to add these to your collection!
Ok..now to prep my next super long post..including a TUTORIAL!!=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails