And I will bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moths.
~Leonard Cohen

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stuck?! Sketch Reveal--June 1st

So I have been sick for about 2 wks now...went to the doc..to find out I have Mono! Wonderful! Yay! Just what I wanted =)

So needless to say I have been keeping myself drugged up lol and sleeping my days away..in other words..not even scrapping...haven't touched any of my stuff in wks, its nuts!

But I do have something to share with you. It's the June 1st Stuck?! sketch.



















Here is my take:
For this layout I used MME So Sophie.





















Alright, well that is it for now. Be sure to stop by Stuck?!'s blog to see the others gals take on this great sketch.

Hmmm...maybe I might have enough energy sometime this weekend to get a page done, we shall see...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
♥ Karen

2 comments:

carlies said...

wow so beautiful my friend amazing Details To..I hope you came visite my to!!!

hugs carla

Dara Lynn said...

Mono??? OMG girl!!! Here's hoping you got some rest this weekend!!! Take care sweet one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails